As a member of Cleveland State University’s 1964 Society you have the opportunity to be promoted to hold the title of Presidential Student Ambassador (PSA). Holding the PSA title provides students with the opportunity to learn and improve their networking skills and etiquette while promoting the University at various events. PSAs communicate the mission and culture of the University, enhance CSU traditions, promote University-wide pride and expose event guests to high caliber CSU students.
As a Presidential Student Ambassador (PSA) you now have access to exclusive events such as the Distinguished Alumni Awards and Radiance. You are also eligible to receive exclusive PSA apparel and other items not available for public purchase. Presidential Student Ambassadors also have the opportunity to network with influential members of the city of Cleveland as well as CSU including but not limited to: President Berkman, Board of Trustee Members, CSU Foundation Board Members, CSU Alumni Association Board members, alumni and donors.
Holding the title of Presidential Student Ambassador
- The opportunity to learn from and work with the Cleveland State University President, Board of Trustees, Cleveland State Foundation Board Members, CSU Alumni Association Board Members, donors, and alumni.
- Networking with University and community leaders to enhance interpersonal and group communication, as well as professional and social skills.
- Networking opportunities with distinguished alumni, donors, and friends of the University.
- Gaining confidence and working with other talented student leaders.
- Developing a lifelong, rewarding and reciprocal relationship of service and giving with their alma mater.
- Presidential Student Ambassadors with receive training in the following areas:
- Career Preparedness
You must be a current degree-seeking undergraduate CSU student who meets the following requirements:
- Has been a member of the 1964 Society for at least one full semester
- Attends all 1964 Society meetings each semester
- Has a minimum cumulative and semester GPA of 3.0
Students seeking selection must meet the qualifications and submit a complete application. Selection will be made by review of the applications and interview by a selection committee. For more information on how to be promoted to hold the title of Presidential Student Ambassador please email the 1964 Society Recruitment & Retention Manager at email@example.com.