YOUR TICKETS ARE ATTACHED. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD, PRINT, AND BRING YOUR TICKETS FOR ENTRY
Step 1: Save your tickets
- Double click on the attachment or click the "download" button.
- "SAVE" the file onto your computer.
- Your tickets are now stored.
Step 2: Print your tickets
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.
If you don't have it, download it for FREE at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
- Make sure your printer is turned on and has 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Open your file from where you saved it on your computer.
- In the printer window, check the "Print as image" box and click "Okay." Black and white or color is fine.
- Be sure to print each ticket that is attached.
Step 3: Bring your tickets to the event
- Your tickets that are printed from the attachment are your ACTUAL TICKETS for admission into the event. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE EVENT WITHOUT THEM.
- If you lose your tickets before the start of the event, you may re-print them.
- Remember, each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. Keep your tickets in a safe place.
WHAT IF I CANNOT PRINT MY TICKETS?
Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
Then print your tickets.
WILL I HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING INTO THE EVENT USING THIS TICKET?
No, the ticket that comes out of your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket -- so make sure you protect it just like any other ticket. The only difference is that you get your ticket faster than other delivery methods.
WHAT IF I PRINT MORE THAN ONE COPY OF MY TICKET OR A PHOTOCOPY OF MY TICKET IS MADE?
Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry to the event -- so please protect it as you would any other ticket. If more than one copy were to arrive, the bar code scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.